Monday, September 2, 2013

Yesstyle extends their free shipping offer to "indefinitely"! (Expired)

I hope you are all having a wonderful long weekend, I certainly had my wonderful share of pure relaxation and lots of shopping (online that is).

Did you make use of your Yesstyle last minute free shipping offer?

If you haven't, don't worry, I logged on Yesstyle today and discovered... they decided to extend their free shipping to "indefinitely!!!!! Absolutely no minimum purchase required!!!!




Who is up for some Free Shipping from Yesstyle.com indefinitely? This is available for both yesstyle.ca and yesstyle.com customers!

I have checked and turns out besides clothing, beauty products, and accessories. This offer is also available on their "lifestyle" products (things for your home like clocks)


(Lisa, I think you and your wallet are in deep trouble now!) ;)

As I mentioned in my previous post, please refer to my friend's Yesstyle Guide, This guide is more catered towards Canadian readers though, but I bet you will learn a lot about Yesstyle (if you aren't familiar with them))

For those who are more experienced, you may view her guide about different brands on yesstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin