Monday, September 23, 2013

Roasted Marshmallow Ice Cream @ Greg's Ice Cream Review

I didn't take a picture this time, it looked light brown, sort of like the look of coffee flavoured ice cream.

After hearing countless stories and compliments about Greg's Roasted Marshmallow Ice Cream, I decided to give it a try.

I was a little disappointed, I was expecting something more "tasty" and yummy. I guess everyone has their own definition of yummy. Prior to trying this, I was expecting the "roast" to taste "crispy" with a campfire "roast" taste.

Some blogs described the taste as "smokey-sweet just roasted on a campfire flavour."

When I first tried it, my tastebuds were slighty confused, I guess that's why "Roasted" is in its name, it had a scorch taste to its Marshmallow flavour. When I refer to Roast I expect "firewood" roasted taste, I think the marshmallows they used to make the ice cream were over roasted.

I think it is good to "try" but I didn't really enjoy it as much as I thought it would.

read my review about the place: http://simplemomentblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/gregs-ice-cream-happiest-ice-cream-in.html. To see all the "Greg's Ice Cream" reviews I have written, please click here.

Greg's Ice Cream website: http://gregsicecream.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin