Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pistachio Ice Cream @ Greg's Ice Cream Review

Pistachio Ice Cream @ Greg's. Notice how colourful the Pistachio bits are


mhm, that's all I can say to describe how I felt when I first took my first spoonful of Greg's Pistachio ice cream.

Unlike most Pistachio ice creams this one was not coloured green. Instead, it was a white coloured ice cream that filled with bits of "fresh" pistachio, which were very crunchy.

I really liked how colourful the pistachio bits were: green, yellow and brown/purple.

The ice cream wasn't too sweet, but just enough to enhance the Pistachio bits.

I highly recommend it! I think this is going to be one of my favourite ice creams for now. I also noticed that it melts faster than other ice creams in the shop... I'm not sure why though... (the Pistachio bits maybe?)

You won't know what is Pistachio Ice Cream till you have tried this one! And it is good :9

read my review about the place: http://simplemomentblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/gregs-ice-cream-happiest-ice-cream-in.html. To see all the "Greg's Ice Cream" reviews I have written, please click here.

Greg's Ice Cream website: http://gregsicecream.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin