Thursday, August 29, 2013

Missha Super Aqua oxygen micro visible deep Cleanser review


What is this product?
short summary from Ebay (where I purchased this product)


  • Cleanse dirts in pores with oxygen auto micro bubble system and get the clear skin with deep cleansing.
  • O2 complex is composed of the purification plant such as Sanseveria to vitalize the tired skin condition. It makes moist skin by boosting effect through a massage.
  • Swiss Alpine herb extract protects the sensitive skin with mild cleansing.
  • Apply proper amount (2-3 pumps) on DRY face. Wait 30~40 sec for enough bubble, and massage gently from lip & eye area to all over face. Wash off with lukewarm water.


szzzzz... I love the sound of bubbles/foams forming, what better than to have these szzzz chiiiiiii sounds on your face while feeling them clean your pores? exactly, nothing else.

This cleanser is surprising gentle to my face. I didn't feel it stripping "everything" from my face... You must have a lot of patience using this cleanser, the first time I used this, I wasn't reading the instructions (oops) and it didn't really clean my face too well... (I thought when if the bubbles formed, then my face should be cleaned, but that is not the case)... the 30-40 second wait is a MUST, and it is worth it, you can feel the szzzz (!? how do you spell these sounds?) bubble start to form in your pores (it sounds cool doesn't it?), those "bubbles" can give you a slight itchy feeling though.
visible
photo credits: missha.co.nz

This is a cleanser that is considered "strong" so please put on serum/moisturizer on your skin right after you wash this stuff away... your skin will thank you for it. However that being said, I find that this cleanser cleans your pores more than your actual skin... which is good.

I find it particularly strange why I wasn't able to find this product on their official website. I later discovered that this product is only available in New Zealand. The official name of this product is "SA Oxygen Micro Visible Deep Cleanser". I wonder why it is only available in New Zealand, if it is good, they should make it available in other places so others can enjoy it. Thank God for eBay!



Steps to using this product

1. Apply an adaquete amount to dry face. They suggest 2-3 pumps, but I guess it really depends on how "dirty" your face is and what amount you are comfortable with, I personally go with 1-2 pumps.

2. You will not really feel anything until after 30 seconds. If you have make up on, once the foam forms, you can put the foam on your lips and eyes (this helps remove the makeup gently).

3.Once you feel the foam has stopped forming and no more "szzzzz" sounds (no more itchiness) massage all of it to clean your "skin" then rinse off.



According to it's official website, it does wonders for make up too, since I am not a make up person, I don't really have a chance to try this... but here's an image of what it does to make up.

photo credits: missha.co.nz



Pros:
- really works
- smells really good
- the foam forming feeling, I like the feeling of being able to feel it working
- cleans your pores very thoroughly (did I mention pores?)
- for some strange reason, I really like the container


Cons:
- expensive
- long wait time for it to work!! >.< (you can tell I'm not a very patient person)

website: http://www.missha.co.nz/shop/SHOP+ONLINE/new/SA+Oxygen+Micro+Visible+Deep+Cleanser.html

4 comments:

  1. good thing for eBay! you can find virtually anything there!! :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! I wouldn't know what I would do without eBay! :)... Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  2. I love the clean clean feeling of this cleanser!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah!! me too!! :) cleans right into your pores!! whoosh~

      Delete

LinkWithin