Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Binggrae Banana Flavoured Milk Drink review


Lately, due to the popularity of Minions 2, I have discovered that people are becoming more and more interested (ahem, obsessed) with Bananas! This isn't such a bad thing since Bananas are really good for you! 

A friend told me that Binggrae's Banana milk is really popular in Korea, the tour guide in Korea recommended this drink to them and my friend loved this drink, he was very excited when he found this in a grocery store in Toronto. He offered me one to try. 


The drink is heavily flavoured in banana and milk. Unfortunately, as expected the banana flavour tasted a bit artificial. (Not as worse as other foods, but still quite artificial). I was actually surprised that the milk tasted so "milky" (-___-) it is what made this drink taste better. I do warn you, if you do not like milk flavoured things, I don't think you will like this drink very much.

Due to the artificial banana taste, I do not recommend this drink to be served any other way other than cold though.

I think this is an interesting drink, I can't say I really like it, but it isn't extremely bad... if you are interested, why not give it a try? try something new every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin