Thursday, March 14, 2019

Canmake's Gel Line Artist eyeliner review


after having a positive experience with Canmake's eyeliners, I decided to buy more of their products. This time I came across their Gel Line Artist Eyeliner and decided to buy both the black and brown one. These were cheaper (if I remember correctly they were ¥550 each).


pros

  • product can be retracted (I prefer this twist up and twist down design)
  • waterproof
  • only good if you are into subtle (very subtle) eyeliners


cons

  • lack of pigment
  • too hard. It literally hurt my skin when I apply it
  • while the twist up and down design is good, the tip easily snaps off
it is pigmented on my hand


I am disappointed in this product. I can't understand how two eyeliners from the same company can be so different?

On my hand, there is lots of pigment... that's because the skin on my hand is tougher and less sensitive... but when I apply it to my eye... there is no colour... and it felt like the tip was scraping the skin. I don't understand how something that feels so hard on my skin can snap off so easily...

score: 3/10 (7/10 if you are into subtle eyeliners)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin