Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Bandai グミ review


I found these grape gummies at my local grocery store. They were very cheap (I don't remember the exact price but they were around ¥50). These gummies were made in collaboration with Bandai (a Japanese gaming company) for this character. I do not know who she is.



Here's a close up of the gummies. 

impressions:

  • hard gummies
  • chewy
  • sweet but not overwhelming
  • the grape taste wasn't very strong...  but they claimed the gummies is made up of 30% juice!
I have always been fan of hard/chewy gummies and not so much the soft ones. Of all the gummies I have had in Japan, these were definitely on the harder side but can still be considered gummies!



For chocolate/DIY candy lovers, you will be happy to know that the tray can be reused. It is made from hard plastic and feels like those trays you get at DIY stores. 

Score: 8/10
Website: no website

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin