Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Haagen Daz Macadamia Nut short review

Haagen Daz Macadamia Nut

Of almost all of the Haagen-Dazs ice creams I have tried (and I have had quite a few, to date I have had 20 of their flavours already), This is one of my favourites. In fact is my all time favourites. (I like Green Tea, Vanilla, Strawberry, Double Chocolate... etc, yes, but I would always opt for Macadamia nut).

here is the list of ingredients:


Cream, Condensed Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Water, Roasted Macadamia Nuts (8%) (Macadamia Nuts (99%), Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil), Egg Yolk, Brown Sugar Base (3%) (Brown Sugar, Water, Sugar, Butter, Salt)
Haagen Daz Macadamia Nut ice cream

These are the reasons why I like it so much and I why I think you will too:

  • creamy. It has the creaminess of Vanilla but it is richer
  • loaded with Macadamia nuts/pieces
  • it tastes like Macadamia nuts
  • it feels like a Macadamia nut melted in your mouth
  • it tastes very natural (and no additives or chemicals)
  • it is always available 

score: 10/10
website: https://haagendazs.co.th/flavours/macadamia-nut-ice-cream

also... please check out my personal blog and follow me around Tokyo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin