Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Canmake Creamy Touch Liner review

Canmake Creamy Touch Liner review
Canmake's Creamy Touch Liner
 In 2018 I discovered eyeliner. Once you see yourself with eyeliner, you can't go back. It is life-changing. It makes you feel awake and without it, you always seem to look tired.

Since I am still very new to all of this, I am constantly on the lookout for eyeliners (you will see my reviews on other eyeliners as I find ones that really stand out (good or bad)).

Canmake's Creamy Touch Liner was one of the first that really impressed me.

The promotions at the drugstore said that it is a gel liner in a form of a stick, making it easy to use.

There are two colours: dark brown and black. I have used both and both are good

dark brown on the left and black on the right

and a disclaimer, this product is new but very popular... I had to go to 5 drugstores to find them.

pros:

  • glides on your eyes
  • easy to control the consistency
  • stays on and lasts all day
  • doesn't smudge (but will fade if you rub your eyes)
  • easy to use (I'm still a beginner and it was easy to get the shape I wanted)
  • clean (just turn the dial and get 
  • always sharp and stays the same diameter
  • it is a gel eyeliner but you don't have to carry a brush and container with you, only a stick!

cons:

  • easily dries out
  • once you have gotten too much product out, you can't put it back in the stick (so be careful)
  • you never know how much you have left
  • not waterproof
  • if you rub your eyes too hard, it will transfer (but you can still see the product on your eyes, faded)
I will definitely repurchase. Since I am still quite new with eyeliners, I can only give a score based on my limited experience with eyeliners.

score: 8.5/10
website: http://www.canmake.com/en/eeye/item_eye080.html

7 comments:

  1. SEASY is the easy, natural way to add flavour to dishes.using nothing but REAL ingredients, we’re on a mission to bring UNREAL flavour to home-cooked meals through our range of 100% natural seasonings.With our healthy products & simple recipes, we hope to inspire our CUSTOMERS to lead a healthy, balanced lifestyle, founded on a positive relationship with food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find this anywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to restock... I went to five drug stores till I found a black one... Dark browns sell out fast!

      Delete
  3. SEASY is the easy, natural way to add flavour to dishes.using nothing but REAL ingredients, we’re on a mission to bring UNREAL flavour to home-cooked meals through our range of 100% natural seasonings.With our healthy products & simple recipes, we hope to inspire our CUSTOMERS to lead a healthy, balanced lifestyle, founded on a positive relationship with food

    ReplyDelete
  4. SEASY is the easy, natural way to add flavour to dishes.using nothing but REAL ingredients, we’re on a mission to bring UNREAL flavour to home-cooked meals through our range of 100% natural seasonings.With our healthy products & simple recipes, we hope to inspire our CUSTOMERS to lead a healthy, balanced lifestyle, founded on a positive relationship with food

    ReplyDelete
  5. I give up looking for this x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin