Thursday, November 22, 2018

Twinings of London Peach & Orange tea review

Twinings of London Peach & Orange tea review

I love tea. I mean... I love coffee... but it is something about growing up Chinese and the fact that it is in my blood, that I love tea, especially fruit teas. 

While shopping at Kaldi's, I came across these two teas (I will do the Apple one later).

I usually don't buy tea bags because they have given me such frustrations with quality... but since Twinings (of London) is known for their quality in teabags, they are probably one of the few brands I would actually buy my teabags.

Twinings of London Peach & Orange tea review

I really like the packaging

type: red tea
country of origin of tea: China and Argentina

they recommend that this can be drunk: straight, with milk or cold

Twinings of London Peach & Orange tea review
I drank half of it before I remembered to take a picture

impressions:

  • very smooth (I wouldn't have thought it came from a teabag)
  • peach and orange are a good mix
  • only takes two minutes to make (follow the instructions and it will work)
  • didn't have a rough aftertaste 
  • Happy and Lively (it does live up to its description)
  • quenches thirst
  • given the taste, it will taste good with the recommended: straight, cold, with milk
  • leaves a nice peachy aftertaste

I'm not sure whether this product is only limited to Japan because I couldn't find the specific product on their UK website.

My one and only complaint is that it seems the flavours were not from dried peaches/dried oranges. It would have been perfect if it were (might be wrong, but the packaging says "aroma").

score: 9.8/10 (that is very high)
website: https://www.twinings-tea.jp/products/peach-orange.html (in Japanese)

1 comment:

LinkWithin