Thursday, January 16, 2020

Tohato's Beef ザクホル review


A word of caution before I start the review, these have scared me several times... once you open the bag, it literally smells like there is something burning (literally smells like a fire somewhere in the building), so please be careful... 


Since I can hardly read Japanese, I thought these, like the pork horumon snack was the real "beef horumon". They aren't. They are only made out of wheat, flour, oil, etc.



there weren't a lot in the bag... but since I didn't like the taste, I thought that was already too much... also... they make it seem like there's a fire somewhere in the building.... VERY SCARY!


they look cute, but they aren't what I thought they were... only crisps that are "supposed" to be like cow organs... only they taste nothing like the real thing... 

score: 2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin