Thursday, January 23, 2020

7-Eleven's "Sausage" and Egg Muffin review


For those who follow or know me, you will know how much I LOVE Sausage egg English Breakfast Muffins. This is one of the reasons why I would wake up early just to go to McDonald's to get their Sausage and Egg McMuffin.

So... which I was at my local 7-Eleven, you can imagine my excitement when I found a stash of Sausage and Egg Muffins in their refrigerator section... I got VERY excited!


I asked the 7-eleven staff to heat it in the microwave, and this is what it looked like. 


so the first problem I noticed was the piece of "sausage" wasn't sausage but ham... :(... my second problem was that the muffin wasn't very fresh.

unfortunately, I didn't really like it... :(

score: 5.5/10
website: no website, couldn't find the product on their website

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin