Tuesday, January 21, 2020

National Azabu Supermarket review


I finally found this place!! A lot of bloggers/vloggers/friends have recommended I check out this place

I liked how the announcements were all made in English and everyone in the store understands English. While it was small, it did feel they have A LOT of items.

I was a bit disappointed though, while there was a lot of imported food... I found they lacked a lot of the foods I miss. They had a lot of cereals, pie crusts, wine, etc. I felt they lacked the dry pasta, sauces, etc.

If you are looking for a good imports supermarket, I highly recommend Seijo Ishii, Kaldi Coffee, and Picard which can be found around the city, they have a better and more practical selection.

National Azabu has a lot of good DIY baked goods (so it works if you have an oven and are adventurous)

They have English Breakfast muffins all year round... this is something I really appreciate.

Score: 7.5/10
Website: http://www.national-azabu.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin