Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Compact Perfume Vial review

from a company's instagram story

I bought one of these perfume vials 5 years ago. I was very excited, but I don't have it anymore... and you will see why after this review


pros:

  • handy
  • easy to bring your favourite perfume with you
  • easy to use
  • only suitable for pump types of perfume

cons:

  • perfume reside stays
  • cannot clean
  • leaks
  • does not keep perfume fresh
  • does not keep perfume scent in the bottle
  • cannot "open" vial
In a nutshell, it does what it says but there are a lot of problems that follow. I found it frustrating how the perfume was always leaking (the leak wasn't obvious at first, but then you start noticing your perfume everywhere especially in your bag and you will notice how you are only left with half a vial left overnight).

classified: gimmick
score: 6/10
website: no website

1 comment:

  1. I had one and I completely agree with you

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin