Thursday, June 28, 2018

Clear Coca Cola Coke review

 Coca-cola Clear!

Hey, my lovely balls of sunshine!

I want to say "hi" to the sudden massive Brazilian audience who just visited me over the weekend! (That was A LOT OF VIEWS!!)

Japan has been trending over and obsessed with creating clear drinks, things from clear milk tea to clear tea. And they finally did it, they made a clear coca cola!! (FYI, they call it コカ・コーラ クリア which translates to Coca-Cola Clear)

it is strange... seriously, it just feels clean and on those days you are wearing white shirts or bottoms, it will be a relief knowing you have a water looking drink that is not prepared to stain your clothes. 

Nutrition:

back to the drink, I checked its nutrition, just like their drink seems very clean... no calories, no sugar and no sodium. A bit of research told me that it is supposed to be Japan's Clear Coke Zero.

it is strange and scary at the same time.

impressions:

  • super fizzy!!
  • weird aftertaste
  • doesn't exactly taste like coca cola's coke
After taking the first few sips, my taste buds were confused. In the end, I had to take another few sips with a blindfold so my judgement will be less biased.

I appreciated how frizzy it was... but the taste was totally off. It has a strange undertaste to it as if the drink was mixed with some artificial sugar (much worse than the original Diet and Zero). 

I also noticed that the frizziness is a bit different from the regular coca cola frizzy, the bubbles here are smaller but more. it sometimes gets so frizzy to the point that it feels like a few seconds of creamy foam.

Unfortunately, the prominent signature taste of Coca-Cola coke was hardly there... it was covered by the strange artificial sugary taste. It was too sweet for my liking.

So... did I like it?

not really. One of the reasons I like Coca Cola's coke is their signature taste, without that rich taste, there is really no reason for us to drink this...

definitely an interesting gimmick product which I don't expect it to last...

score: 2/10
website: https://www.cocacola.co.jp/brands/coca-cola/cocacola10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin