Saturday, July 7, 2018

Japan McDonald's Spicy Chicken McNuggets review


Something caught my eye while I was looking through the menu board at McDonald's... Spicy Chicken McNuggets!!!




tada!!

impressions:

  • the original Chicken McNuggets taste is there
  • has a light chilli sauce taste
  • the heat builds up (but very slowly)
  • perfect to be paired with coca cola


There were two new types of dipping sauces to choose from (aside from the usual Mustard and Barbeque sauce), Sour Cream and Onion and a spicy sauce. After some contemplating, I chose the Sour Cream and Onion as I felt I couldn't take Spicy Sauce on top of Spicy McNuggets.


The sauce and the Chicken McNugget turned out to be a perfect pair and I loved the combination!

Overall, I was very satisfied with the spicy version of one of my favourite sides, Chicken McNuggets, and was glad the spicy version made it taste much better! Be aware that the spiciness does build up though.

score: 9.5/10 (that is high!)
website: http://www.mcdonalds.co.jp/quality/basic_information/menu_info.php?mid=6470

1 comment:

LinkWithin