Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Rosenheim Smoked Beef Tongue mini review

not the best picture >___<
For those who do not know, I am a HUGE beef tongue fan!!! and... This is hands down the BEST beef tongue I have had in Tokyo! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
most beef tongues I buy are either too firm, dry and always drizzled with lemon juice πŸ˜–
it's not that they aren't fresh... I don't understand how they can go so wrong.

this one, on the other hand, is delicious. It is smoked and coated in pepper and salt. Enough seasoning to enhance the original beef tongue flavour.

impressions:

  • very flavourful
  • beef tongue is fresh
  • good amount of salt and black pepper


score: 10/10
website: no website

also... if you are interested, please check out my personal blog and follow me around Tokyo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin