Thursday, December 24, 2015

Color Club D128 Nail Lacquer review


Color Club D128 Nail Lacquer review
after 3 coats
It's a snowy season! I'm so thankful I don't have to see snow... at least not right now! But, I really want to create this effect for my nails to match Winter... and since tomorrow is Christmas... what better than to have a falling snow effect on your nails? I found this nail lacquer/polish at Tokyo Hands for ¥1000... it was a bit expensive, but it looked so pretty... I just couldn't resist. I am a huge fan of Gold and White... So I like Marc Jacob's Daisy's design!

Color Club D128 Nail Lacquer review
comparing my nail to the demo
impressions:
  • hard to include all the white and gold sparkles (but not impossible)
  • three coats and I got the effect
  • takes a while to dry
  • need to add a top coat
  • should have reminded us to use a milky undertone

This is definitely much more easy to apply compared to other sparkly products but it still requires effort, to get the effect, it took me 3 coats and I had to purposely force the white and gold sparkles to position on my nails. The nail polish took a long time to dry... (1 hour to get all 3 coats). Remember to get a top coat... you will need it or the "snow" and gold will all fall off.

I was quite impressed with the effect.

Score: 8/10
Website: http://www.colorclub.com/ (company website, product is not listed on their website... strange)

2 comments:

LinkWithin