Thursday, July 2, 2015

4-7-8 Sleep Method review

image credits: Sattvik


I recently read an article and gathered information on how to cure insomnia... The method is called 4-7-8


instructions:
breathe in through your nose for four seconds, hold your breath for seven seconds, and exhale through your mouth for eight seconds.

The author claims that it was extremely effective for her, before she counted the full 8 seconds, she already fell asleep. When she woke up the next day, she forgot she did tried this method... And felt absolutely refreshed.

effectiveness:
Since I have been having sleep problems lately, I tried it.... And it didn't work... Is there something wrong with me?!?! I had such high hopes but after trying it consecutively for 5 times, I gave up out of disappointment...

Try it and let me know whether it worked for you...

1 comment:

LinkWithin