Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tonymoly Intense Care Galactomyces Lite Essence 96.5% review


packaging and product
Hello everyone!!!

How are you all enjoying the super nice summer weather? I sure am!! I know it has been quite a while since I have written a review on a skincare product... but here it is!


Made in South Korea
Volume: 120 ml
What it is: Serum/Essence

How to use
Dispense an appropriate amount onto a cotton ball, apply it to the skin, and gently pat to enhance absorption.

impressions:
  • looks exactly like water
  • my skin absorbed the product really well
  • Improved my skin condition
  • Hard to apply


Feature

  1. The boosting essence revitalizes skin as it absorbs quickly into the skin.
  2. Galactomyces ferment filtrate 96.5%
  3. No added 10 substances. 4 kinds of effective ingredients.
  4. A dermatological test on the safety of Galactomyces ferment filtrate has been completed.
  5. This essential essence vitalizes and smoothes skin by helping to care its foundation.
  6. The ingredient of 100% pure Galactomyces Fermented Filtrate obtained through.
  7. lowtemperature fermentation processing makes rough, dull skin smooth and vitalized as it absorbs quickly into the skin.
  8. This essential boosting essence works effectively on all skin types and makes skin healthier.


Pros:

  • made skin very soft and smooth
  • watery, easy to absorb
  • no scent


Cons:

  • made skin very sensitive (drench and protect your face with moisturizer and gel!)
  • hard to apply

The instructions call for using a cotton pad to apply, I feel that is such a waste and not environmentally friendly, so I spread the substance on the palm of my hands and gently pat and rub on my face. This was effective enough... I felt my skin drinking up the essence.

Score: 8/10
Website:

5 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, t&t no longer carried this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i dont understand the con of the toby moly lite galactomyces.
    did it make your skin sensitive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by :)
      let me elaborate:
      so, while it did help my skin's condition improve, it made it very vulnerable.
      My skin got dry easily... I had to put on serum and moisturizing lotion throughout the day to keep my skin hydrated... or my skin will start to "flake" slightly (:O)

      Delete
    2. I wouldn't recommend using this product in the long run... only use it when you want to improve your skin's condition... but don't use it as part of your routine.

      Delete

LinkWithin