Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Toronto McDonald' s 2015 Mclobster review


Toronto McDonald' s 2015 Mclobster review
2 mcLobster Meal

It has been a year since I have had the chance to try McLobster and it is back! I'm so glad it is back! And it seems they have made huge improvements. The meal costed $9.95+tax. You can check out my first review here

Toronto McDonald' s 2015 Mclobster review
close up of McLobster

McLobster was first introduced in the Atlantic side of Canada and has made their way to different parts of Canada last year (2014). Last year I was very excited but had slight disappointments due to the price and taste.

Impressions:
  • Lots more lobster 
  • improvements to recipe


The filling or inside of the Mclobster is made from a mixture of different ingredients including mayonnaise, celery, green onions and shredded lettuce. Last year, I complained that the celery and green onions were too strong and stole the taste of the lobster. THIS year, I found improvements, they eased up on the celery and onions; this made the delicious taste of fresh lobster stand out much more. 

I also like how they have provided a combo for the Mclobster making it slightly more affordable than it was last year.

Overall, I was very happy with their improvements, it is clear that McDonald's had listened (or read, in my case) our voices. I am still anticipating that they will have a warm/hot version.

Score: 8.5/10
Website: http://www.mcdonalds.ca/ (no page for Mclobster)

4 comments:

  1. Omg that McLobester sandwich looks sooooooo good! I've never had one before but now I really want to try it. MMMM...I LOVE lobster! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they listened to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin