Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hong Kong McDonald' s chicken Wing Afternoon Tea Combo review

List of their mini afternoon tea sets!
For this review, I will be focusing on the first tea set which includes 2 chicken wings and a drink.

my afternoon snack

This is perfect sized if you want a quick snack.

Impressions
  • A bit surprised that the chicken wings were spicy
  • Filled partial hunger
  • Perfect snack
  • not very oily


sorry for the blurriness

This came with a cheese sauce, the same cheese sauce they have been using for most of their fried products lately. 

I actually liked the cheese sauce as it has enhanced the flavour and made the chicken wing slightly less spicy. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't tell us in advance the wings would be so spicy. I think the price and portions are just right if you want a small snack before dinner.

Score: 8.5/10 (who can give fried chicken wings a low score? :P)


1 comment:

  1. 太小同太貴啦!寧願食個套餐仲低!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin