Thursday, June 25, 2015

Lee' s Fried Chicken review

Lee's Fried Chicken Shop @ TST

I have heard countless recommendations to try Korean Fried Chicken... everyone claimed that Korean Fried Chicken is the best fried chicken there is... so when I walked by Lee's Fried Chicken store, I decided to give this place a try.




I thought it was super smart of them to put a tray of popcorn chicken on top of the coke... this makes it so much easier to eat... and saves space... especially when you are walking around. Props to the smart container design!

Impressions:
  • very crispy
  • relies heavily on sauce for flavour

The shopkeeper recommended us to use a secret recipe sweet and spicy sauce. He told us that if we didn't use it, there won't be much taste.

I miss the saltiness of fried chicken when I was eating this, I expected more seasoning as well. There was too much white meat making the meat very tasteless. You really need the Sweet and Spicy sauce to enhance the flavour. 



The store I went to wasn't their flagship store. It was the one located near Kimberly Street near "The One" in Tsim Sha Tsui. I will give you the address once I find it. 

Score: 7.8/10
Website: no website

2 comments:

  1. Oh Korean fried popcorn chicken! It was really popular because of the drama My Love From The Stars! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I think so too! I wanted to try their fried chicken after watching that drama too :P

      Delete

LinkWithin