Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hong Kong McCafe's hazelnut coffee Latte review


medium cup of iced Hazelnut Coffee Latte

Here is the loooooOOOOOOOOOooooong anticipated Hazelnut Coffee Latte I mentioned a few months ago... sorry for the lateness... Hong Kong just has too much good stuff to review about that I can't review everything at once.

Luckily for me, this item is in McCafe all the time...

Price for medium cup: $19 HKD (promotion price) reg. $29 HKD (approx. $2.50 USD or $3.75 USD)

I usually prefer getting cold coffee, so it was no doubt that I got their iced/cold version of Hazelnut coffee latte...

They will also ask if you want whipped cream, I tried it without whipped cream and it tasted less creamy (and filling).

Impressions:
  • strong McDonald's signature coffee taste
  • slight hazelnut taste
  • whipped cream makes coffee less "strong"
In order to prove just how good this coffee is... I ordered it over 4 times the past 2 weeks! I love it's slight hazelnut taste against it's just perfect coffee taste.

score: 9.5/10

2 comments:

  1. It looks and sounds sooooo good! Wish we had this in Canada. =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good!! I wished they did too! :(...
      have you tried their Vanilla or Caramel (in Canada)?

      Delete

LinkWithin