Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Dalloyau huge Easter egg collection GOLD 'N EGG [review]


Dalloyau huge Easter egg collection GOLD 'N EGG [review]
Dalloyau's Gold 'N Egg

In my previous Dalloyau Easter egg review I reviewed the smaller Easter eggs... here comes the larger one!

name: GOLD 'N EGG
consists of: 62% dark chocolate, single origin from Brazil, touch of gold

I was laughing when my cousin gave us this Easter Chocolate egg, it is so big!! I loved the design so much and didn't want to eat it... I love the subtle gold dust and the detail they put into making this egg look so pretty. This egg was sitting in my room for over 3 weeks before we decided it had to be eaten... I was cringing when we had to "smash" it up :'( 

Dalloyau huge Easter egg collection GOLD 'N EGG [review]
close up of the egg... see how huge it is against my hand

impressions:
  • awesome dark chocolate
  • authentic French chocolate
  • creamy
  • bitter sweet

This is the best Chocolate Easter egg out of their collection, it is so chocolately. The dark chocolate is incredibly creamy and rich in cocoa taste. I love how the cocoa gives the chocolate a strong bitter cocoa taste and at the same time, the amount of sugar added was just perfect to balance out the chocolate to make it bitter sweet. Because of this egg... I will definitely be going back to try Dalloyau's other chocolate items!


score: 10/10
Address: Shop 403, Level 4, Ocean Centre, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong

2 comments:

  1. Dalloyau!! So high level! I went to the patisserie in Paris! Love their Opera! Can't believe they are in Hong Kong too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Dalloyau in Paris is "high level" too :P
      I'm quite out of the loop... I haven't heard of Dalloyau till I went to HK :P...

      Delete

LinkWithin