Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Dalloyau Easter Egg Collection EGG 'N THREE [review]

My cousin got me some Easter Eggs for Easter (sorry, I know that it took way too long to post these up).

This will be a quick short review and overview of each of the chocolate eggs. 

The name is: EGG 'N THREE 
Consists of: Milky, toasty, nutty chocolate


Dalloyau Patisserie Easter Egg [review]
bunny/rabbit design Caramel Chocolate
I found this chocolate to be slightly sweet and I didn't really like the "sticky" feeling it had.... I love the bunny though :)


Dalloyau Patisserie Easter Egg [review]
chicken design milk chocolate
this milk chocolate was coated in a shimmery gold dust powder layer making it look really nice... this was my favourite of all the three eggs.

Dalloyau Patisserie Easter Egg [review]
bow design white chocolate
I liked the design... (I am a huge fan of bows) the white chocolate was quite sweet.

(review of the bigger egg here!)

score: 7/10
website: http://www.dalloyau.hk/seasonal_special.html
Address: Shop 403, Level 4, Ocean Centre, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong

1 comment:

LinkWithin