Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Greg's Ice Cream - Candy Cane Flavour review

Greg's Candy Cane Ice Cream
Greg's Candy Cane Ice Cream

It's Christmas Season at Greg's Ice Cream!

We had a warm day last week, so while passing Greg's, we decided on getting ice cream. To see all the "Greg's Ice Cream reviews I have written, please click here.

Greg's is quiet this time of year, since it is getting cold. There were a few visitors but no long lines. One of the advantages was that almost all the ice cream available that day were there (not sold out), I think there were about 10 different flavours to choose from.

The one that caught my eye and I really wanted was the Candy Cane flavour. And why not? It is cold, with about a month's time to Christmas, who wouldn't want some Candy Cane? Besides, I was really fascinated as to how it would taste.

thoughts:
  • very minty
  • quite sweet
  • candy cane bits can be smaller
As weird as it sounds, I did not really like the large Candy Cane bits in the ice cream, I understand that they needed to be there, but they were too big and were stealing the (taste?) attention from the ice cream. It was a very minty ice cream, so minty that I was craving for more a few hours later.

It is definitely a really good tasting ice cream, however, next time when I get this, I would probably pick out the larger bits/pieces before eating. If you love minty stuff, this is defnitely the ice cream for you, it will also satisfy your sweet tooth too!

website: http://gregsicecream.com/scoophappy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin