Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dettol's Hand Sanitizer review

photo source: http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au
I have been meaning to do a review on this product for a very long time... I have used Dettol's Hand Sanitizer for almost 3 years now. I was actually shocked that not a lot of places offer this product though. Luckily, Hong Kong seems to be equipped with almost every good product in the world!

The brand, Dettol, has been around before 1950s and has been known for its amazing ability to disinfect products.

I was really excited to see this product though I must confess I was a bit scared that it would be too strong (like their other products) for my hands, but it isn't at all.

I don't think this hand sanitizer works so well if you have really dirty hands, but it works if want to have cleaner hands before you eat (in a restaurant).


thoughts:
  • mild on hands
  • does not irritate sensitive skin
  • mild cleaning
  • great smell (it smells like lime)
  • long lasting (one bottle lasted me 4 months)
couldn't find a website, so no website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin