Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Nestea green tea drink review


According to their label:

natural lemon flavour iced green tea
no added preservatives


I had really high hopes for this because
  1. I like Nestea 
  2. I like Green tea... 
  3. I like clear (transparent) drinks


unfortunately my expectations weren't reached. I guess I should have known when I saw the liquid being "too clear".

Here are my thoughts:


  1. not enough taste (it tastes close to sour water)
  2. too much sour in its taste
  3. where's the green tea taste/flavour?


The product was described on Nestea's website as:

Made with real green tea blended with natural lemon flavour, this preservative-free beverage has the added benefit of real tea polyphenols - all in a convenient plastic bottle.


I don't know what tea leaves they were using... cause I could hardly taste anything "green tea". I would not purchase this again.

website: http://www.mynestea.ca/en_CA/products.html?id=6

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin