Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lotte Mini Choco Ice Cream review

sorry for the quality of the box, I ate through half the box before realizing I didn't take a picture


I have always liked Lotte products, their snacks usually contain chocolate and their chocolate is good! The name is quite descriptive, Mini Choco Ice Cream, Dark Chocolate coating with Vanilla filled ice cream.

thoughts:
  • very strong chocolate taste
  • Vanilla needs to be more "Vanilla"
  • not too big, not too small (2 bite sizes)
  • very crispy
  • chocolate is a little to sweet

Upon my first bite, I was excited, do you know that satisfying "crack" sound (? I hate describing sound) you get when you bite into fresh and well made frozen chocolate coated foods? That was the sound it made, I was very satisfied.

The chocolate coating was really tasty, very flavourful and full of cocoa, but, it was just a but too sweet (it is like dark chocolate but with added sugar... lots of it). If you are a vanilla fan, you might not like this product, I couldn't tell whether it was because of the chocolate (being too flavourful) or if the vanilla wasn't very flavourful.... either way, the vanilla was practically tasteless, it tasted more "creamy"... I think they need more vanilla flavouring to enhance their "vanilla" ice cream.

I really liked the size, it was bigger than bite size (to satisfy your craving) yet small enough (so you won't feel guilty after eating one). There were 15 "bars" inside and they were all individually wrapped which is good, I can't imagine how I could take them apart if they weren't.

I would definitely be purchasing these again!

Giving these 8.5/10!

I couldn't find the website... so no website this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin