Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Croley Foods - Sunflower Crackers review


Crackers are one of my favourite snacks because they are usually low in fat (compared to chips), tasty and can satisfy your hunger/craving.

I believe these crackers were made in the Philippines. To be honest, I have never had the opportunity to try Filipino food (other than Regent Sweet Corn). I can't remember how these ended up in my kitchen cabinet but I'm glad they did.

Here are the ingredients:
Wheat flour, vegetable oil (partially hydrogenated &/or hydrogenated coconut, palm, palm kernel or blends), sugar, cornstarch, milk powder, salt, baking soda, soy lecithin, yeast, natural color, artificial butter flavor.
I won't lie, I'm not too happy about the "artificial butter flavour bit. The ingredients made this cracker not sound very healthy. (biggest drawback)

After doing some research, I discovered that there are 12 different flavours. They range from normal flavours like peanut butter to not very normal flavours like: Chicken, Mango, etc

Despite it not being healthy, I think it is ok to have these once in a while. the taste is quite good, very buttery and does taste a bit artificial. If you are craving for something buttery, this might just quench it!

website: http://croleyfoods.com/products-page/sunflower/butter/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin