Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Haagen-Dazs dulce de leche caramel ice cream review

photo credits: http://www.haagendazs.com/Products/Product/2459
I have always been a fan of Haagen-Dazs ice creams, they taste really good.

I had the chance to try out this dulce de leche flavour and I quite like it. I learned that dulce de leche is caramel.

in short:

  • creamy
  • great strong caramel taste
  • not very sweet


I think having caramels once in a while is ok. I haven't thought about "Caramel" ice cream, since I usually thought caramels should be served "hot" because it enhances their flavour and chewiness. But, after trying this ice cream, I was able to taste the richness of caramel cold.

Definitely give this ice cream 10/10! (If you are a caramel fan, I highly recommend you try it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin