Thursday, December 9, 2021

Philong Tempura Shrimp Heads Snack review


Shrimp heads have also been one of my favourite parts of a shrimp. If cooked right, I like to indulge the heads in full. I found these at my local super market and had to try them! 


There isn't a lot but there is enough to satisfy my craving. I made sure the first ingredient is shrimp heads. 

impressions:

  • the heads are smaller than expected
  • all the heads have been gutted and cleaned
  • there is a very satisfying crispyness to each shrimp head/bite
  • the savoury seasoning makes it taste so good :P
  • it doesn't seem like a lot, but it is enough to satisfy one's craving
  • it pairs nicely with beer :D

I love them! I am so glad I found them and I will definitely be stocking up on more. Each bag is $3.00 CAD... and contains approximately 40 small shrimp heads. I wish the shrimp heads were a bit bigger though. 

score: 10/10
website: http://philongfoodexport.com.vn/en/product/crispy-shrimp-heads/crispy-shrimp-heads--original--40gr.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin