Thursday, December 16, 2021

I'Milky Peanut and Sesame Milk Ice Cream Stick with Boba review

小農沐白 花生芝麻牛奶珍珠雪糕

My tastebuds instantly knew they wanted this the moment I saw these! This is from a Taiwanese brand called I'Milky. This is a peanut milk and black Sesame milk ice cream bar with boba. 

actual product

The peanut milk is on top and the black sesame milk is on the bottom. The sweetened boba is only on the sesame milk side. Both the peanut milk and black sesame milk are not sweetened. I liked how less sweet it is... but if you have a sweet tooth, you might not enjoy it as much as I did (the boba is the only ingredient that is sweetened and makes the bar sweet).

 impressions

  • the peanut milk has a strong Asian mild peanut taste
  • the sesame milk has a strong black sesame taste (but not sweet)
  • the boba is the only agent making the popsicle sweet
  • the boba is very VERY sweet and unlike "real" boba, it is very soft and a bit slimy

I would recommend this if you do not have a sweet tooth but enjoy (Asian) peanut and black sesame taste. I stress Asian for peanuts because Asian peanuts have a less "peanutty" taste compared to "western" or "North American" peanuts (if you are looking for something like Kraft's/Jif's creamy peanutty taste, then you will not enjoy the peanut milk side)

That being said, I liked it because, without the sweetness, I was able to fully enjoy and explore the black sesame taste and peanut taste... I liked how the boba's gave me a nice sweet touch which paired really nicely with the black sesame.

Score: 8.8/10
Website: no website

keywords: 小農沐白 花生芝麻牛奶珍珠雪糕

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin