Tuesday, April 21, 2015

McDonald' s Lychee tea review

Hong Kong McDonald' s Lychee tea review
McDonald's Iced Lychee Tea! $16 HKD

To all those who either know me or have read this blog for some time, you would know that I am a huge fan of teas and lychee... So isn't this drink perfect? For sure!

I wished they kept this Lychee Tea much longer... I only got to try it once :(.

Impressions:
  • quenches 
  • semi sweet
  • light lychee taste (wished the Lychee flavour was stronger)
  • price, quality and quantity is good



If they have this again, I would highly recommend this drink, it quenches your thirst and it tastes really good. I would suggest that they make the lychee flavour a bit more stronger... other than that, I loved this drink!

score: 8.5/10

4 comments:

  1. I hope it will be back soon... Lychee season is coming soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah!! I hope it'll be back for Lychee season!! :)

      Delete
  2. Omg lychee tea...in only we have them here in Canada! T_T

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin