Thursday, April 9, 2015

McDonald' s McCafe almond Roca cake review

April 19, 2015 update: turns out this item is still available at McCafe (Hong Kong)!
McDonald' s McCafe almond Roca cake review Hong Kong
I ordered an Almond Roca cake with Iced Hazelnut Latte topped with cream

Before I begin, I want to sincerely apologize for the lateness of this review. I thought their Almond Roca faze was going to stay much MUCH longer in HK... I can't believe it is already over. So I apologize if I captured your appetite... but you can't order it... (well... at least, not until their next Almond Roca collaboration).

P.S. I will do the Iced Hazelnut Latte review in another post... we need to focus on the cake for this post :P


McDonald' s McCafe almond Roca cake review Hong Kong
Almond Roca cake
impressions:
  • cake is not sweet
  • love the Almond Roca caramel bites
  • a bit dry
I found the cake slightly dry... and not very sweet... luckily the almond roca caramel bites made up for the lack of sweetness. Other than that, quite a nicely made layered cake.

advertised

Score: 7/10
Website: no website

1 comment:

  1. No worries.... McCafe still has this cake so you Aren't late at all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin