Thursday, April 16, 2015

Food republic' s Hainan Chicken review


Hainan Chicken Rice Afternoon Tea set at FoodRepublic $35

price: $35 HKD

After a long day of shopping at Taikoo Mall located at Taikoo Station, I was tired and hungry... I decided to go to food republic (which is a newly built food court located near their H&M store.

There were many choices... but it seemed everyone was crowded around their Hainan Chicken booth/shop... so I decided to give this place a try.

impressions:
the soup was quite good... well made
they only gave me a chicken wing with some... ribs?
rice was too dry and greasy

I didn't like it at all! Seriously... you are in Hong Kong... how could you make this Hainan Chicken and rice set and serve it? the chicken didn't even have a "chicken taste" to it.

disappointed!

score: 4/10
website: no website


2 comments:

LinkWithin