Thursday, March 26, 2015

Set lunch at Pizza Hut [Review]


partial of the set lunch (missing the pizza... see below)
Set Lunch @ Pizza Hut
$200 HKD + $20 tips = $220 HKD (approximately $30 USD)

My choices:
  • Soup
  1. Clam Chowder
  2. Chicken Mushroom soup (cream)
  • Appetizer
  1. Mushroom Risotto 
  • Entree
  1. Tropical Pizza (it is Thousand Island Sauce based)
  • Drinks
  1. Berry Fantasy
  2. Ice Coffee

This is not exactly a review, since I won't be reviewing every menu item... but I would say that I was impressed with the quality and quantity. I literally had a 6 month food baby when I walked out of the restaurant.

Tropical pizza
There was one thing I didn't like, and that was the Thousand Island sauce used... usually pizzas made with a Thousand Island Sauce (instead of the usual Pizza Sauce) is nicely flavoured... I found it quite sour tasting... the pinapple was already very tangy... and adding a Thousand Island Sauce made it super sour. Unless you like sour/tangy food... I would suggest you order the other item.

score: 8/10
website: http://www.pizzahut.com.hk/en/home.html
address:

Kowloon - Hung Hom
Shop G10A, G/F, Site 2, Whampoa Gdn, Hunghom
Store phone no: 2764 5490
Delivery Hotline: 3180 0000

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin