Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pret' s French Rose Tea Latte review


Pret' s French Rose Tea Latte review
Pret' s French Rose Tea Latte 
Prior to last week, I have never heard nor noticed Pret. Pret is a stop-and-go to "fast food" place. There are sandwiches and drinks you can order... I would say it is a casual version of Starbucks (a mix between Tim Horton's and Starbucks actually).

My friend recommended I try their French Rose Tea Latte. And of course I would get this, since I haven't tried it before.

Impressions:

  • slightly sweet
  • very foamy
  • lots of "Rose" flavouring

I ordered the hot version (initially I ordered the iced version, but they mixed up my order). And it was love at first taste. I liked that it was slightly sweet (I didn't have to add in sugar), and I loved the Rose flavour (it tastes like authentic rose tea).

Score: 9/10
Website: www.pret.com.hk
Address: Level 1, ifc mall, shop 1015ifc mall, 1 Harbour View Street

6 comments:

  1. haven't heard of it... but will give it a try when I'm in Hong Kong next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... HONG KONG Timmies!! Tim Horton quality, Starbuck's prices

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried other items... just this rose tea latte... so I'm not sure about the prices...

      Delete
  3. Ah french rose tea...I bought some rose tea from Japan too that I haven't opened yet, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you did? :O can't wait for your review! :P
      I love rose tea :)

      Delete

LinkWithin