Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Fancl - Tzone Clear Essence review


Fancl's TZone Clear Essence

A few years ago, my friend noticed my horrendous T-Zone dry/oily parts, so for my birthday, she got me this Fancl essence. (keep in mind that the Asian version is also called "Pore Essence")

Back then, I had no idea about skin care, but I knew that Fancl was a good brand... So I decided to give it a try... Even now, I still use it because it works!


impressions:
  • strong alcohol scent
  • dries skin
  • A fair job minimizing appearance of pores
  • Matte oily parts


Caution:
make sure all the product has been absorbed or you will be left with dry residue later... and that residue is tough to get off.

Pros:
  • Effective
  • Mattes oily skin
  • A little goes a long way


Cons:
  • Temporary oil-control changes (does not change condition of skin)
  • alcohol smell
  • Leaves residue
  • pricey

I really like using this essence because it does help with temporary control, yet I am not a big fan of the alcohol smell or that it leaves residue. Despite this, I do enjoy using this product as a little goes a long way... the product is long lasting (despite the small amount). If you are allergic to alcohol, I suggest that you skip this product.

score: 7.5/10
website: no website

3 comments:

  1. I love this product, hate the alcohol smell as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product is overrated, it didn't help me at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find this product anywhere!!!!! X.x where did you buy it????????????????????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin