Thursday, March 5, 2015

Lay' s Wavy Milk Chocolate Covered Potato Chips review

Lay's Wavy Milk Chocolate Covered Potato Chips

What do you get when you put two of the more popular snacks together? Chocolate Covered Potato Chips! I wonder how Lay's came up with the idea of putting these two products together... To be honest, I didn't think I would like it but when my friend insisted that it tasted really good... I decided to give it a try... and... I actually kind of liked them.

back of package

Apologies for the blurriness of the photo

Here's the list of the ingredients:
Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Corn, and/or Canola Oil), and Salt. Contains Milk and Soy Ingredients

I am glad these ingredients are quite natural (as with Lay's products), I can pronounce all the ingredients (which means there aren't any chemicals inside).

Nutrition Facts

Lay's Wavy - Original Potato Chips Dipped In Milk Chocolate (source)

  1.   
Calories160Sodium45 mg
Total Fat9 gPotassium130 mg
Saturated5 gTotal Carbs17 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber1 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars12 g
Trans0 gProtein2 g
Cholesterol5 mg
Vitamin A0%Calcium2%
Vitamin C6%Iron4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

chocolate covered side
Impressions:
  • interesting taste...
  • very filling
  • slightly addictive
  • messy looking
  • greasy



chip side

These are super addictive, I couldn't help thinking of them... luckily after 3-4 "chips" you will get full. The salt from the potato chips really helped enhanced the flavour making it very interesting... in a moment your taste buds are surrounded with a rich chocolate taste then all of a sudden you are hit with a light salty/oily chip flavour.

I will definitely be buying these again... not for myself but for a group of people (e.g. parties, gatherings, etc)... :P

Score: 9.5/10
Website: no website

6 comments:

  1. These 2 match? I find it sort of disgusting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I agree, at first you think they are disgusting but once you try them, they are so good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I was actually craving these a few days ago... can you imagine? I was craving for chocolate covered chips? :D

      Delete
  3. Omg chocolate covered chips?! I have never seen them around before. They will probably make me breakout with pimples though if I ate the whole bag, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... just have one... or two per day :P...

      Delete

LinkWithin