Thursday, March 19, 2015

Mrs. Field' s muffins review

Mrs. Field' s muffins review
Mrs. Field's Muffins

For the past few years, I have tried to avoid Mrs. Field's products because I find that they are too sweet, I find their cookies quite overpriced and they are heavily saturated in sugar.

A few days ago, I had the chance to try these Mrs. Field's Muffins and to my surprise, they were not as sweet as their cookies. I have no idea what flavour it was... but after doing research on their website, I think they only have one flavour available.

Price: $16 HKD (Approximately $2.10 USD)

Impressions:
  • mildly sweet
  • slightly dry
  • tasty
  • very filling
Don't let the size fool you, one is more than enough, these muffins are very filling. I wouldn't say they are very addictive, since I found them to be slightly dry. But nonetheless, I was surprised it was so much less sweet.

score: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin