Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Dr. Wu Microinject Hydrating Mask With Hyaluronic Acid review

package of Dr. Wu's Hyaluronic Acid Mask
 This is my first Dr.Wu product, my cousin got this for me because she knows that my skin is constantly dry. Since Hyaluronic Acid is such a wonderful moisturizing product, I decided to test it out immediately.

Key Ingredients: HyaluComplex, Oceagen, Moist 24, Aldavine, Ceramide III, Active Yeast Extract
Target: Dehydrated and Sensitive Skin



Dr. Wu hydrating System microinject hydrating mask with Hyaluronic Acid review


impressions:
  • no scent
  • easy to apply
  • thin material
  • instant results
  • dries quickly

Dr. Wu hydrating System microinject hydrating mask with Hyaluronic Acid review
how the mask looks right after taking it out of the plastic
You can see the 2 layers (the one with holes and the blue layer)2, the sheet that you put on your face is between these 2 layers. This mask is nice and secure!

Dr. Wu hydrating System microinject hydrating mask with Hyaluronic Acid review
I actually  look scary here :O, this was before I removed the blue part

Boo! Did I scare you? >:D this is taken before I removed the blue part... the blue part is a very hard textured plastic, it made it a bit difficult to position the mask onto my face as it was not flexible and made from a hard material.

Dr. Wu hydrating System microinject hydrating mask with Hyaluronic Acid review
look at how closely fitted it is
Once I removed the blue part, the mask just glided on my face. I really loved how closely fitted it was to my skin. You can even see my blemishes (oops) through the mask. I really loved how it was so thin and light weighted. I was able to walk around with this on my face (without fear of it falling off)

Dr. Wu hydrating System microinject hydrating mask with Hyaluronic Acid review
see how transparent the mask is
The material is so transparent (compared to other facial masks), you can see from the picture just how thin it was. Most of the substance was already dry when I removed the mask, I gently patted by face to make sure the mask was properly absorbed.

Dr. Wu hydrating System microinject hydrating mask with Hyaluronic Acid review
My face felt so moisturized (?) after! yeah! :D
My face felt so wonderful (literally) after using the mask, my face felt so soft and smooth! (I hear for some it takes approximately 2-3 masks for it to take in effect). I had immediate effects and it lasted for a few days! My skin was so soft!!! I seriously highly recommend this product!!

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried mask from Dr.Wu before either but you want to make me want to buy this mask already!!! I love thin layered masks...I find they're the most absorbing and effective ones. The masks I use from my beauty diary secret line is very thin too but not as thin as this dr.wu mask. I saw some really thin ones that they sell in Japan too...gonna buy tons of those when I'm there! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha it is really good! :) I was surprised as to how thin it was too! :)
      I agree, I like thin masks more.... I tried thick sheet masks and my face didn't absorb the "stuff" well...

      ooh yes, I bet Japan has a lot!! can't wait to see what you find there :)

      Delete

LinkWithin