Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Clinique turnaround concentrate radiance renewer serum review

Clinique turnaround concentrate radiance renewer serum review
Clinique's Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renew Serum

My beauty consultant at Clinique noticed that my skin was oily and dry so she introduced this product "Clinque Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renew". She told me to use it as a serum, after toner and before moisturizer. She said that this was a Exfoliate Serum and it would help my rough and oily skin.

Clinique turnaround concentrate radiance renewer serum review
the product looks milky and a bit sticky
claims:
Fast acting exfoliating serum instantly creates a luminous-from-within radiance. Reveals skin's finest texture, too. Works to optimise natural cell renewal, gently, continually, unveiling skin that's brighter, healthier, more uniform. Becomes softer, younger over time. 
Apply twice a day after the 3-Step Skin Care System.  Avoid immediate eye area. Follow with appropriate treatment moisturizer.  For best results, always use sunscreen.

impressions:
  • sticky (but lightweight when your skin absorbs it)
  • may cause sensitive skin to break out slightly
  • exfoliates your skin while nurturing "new" skin to make it look healthier
  • one pump is all you need!


Prior to using this serum, I had dry "bumps" on my skin and an oily T Zone, after using this I could feel there was less oil and the bumps started to disappear (it took me about 5 days to see the changes). Unfortunately, the skin around my mouth and nose were too sensitive, after using this, I discovered some "hard Crystalized pimples" the next day... so every time I use this, I would avoid that area.

Pros:
  • spreads evenly over skin
  • a little goes a long way
  • gets rid of terrible looking bumps

Cons:
  • may cause break outs on really sensitive skin
score: 8.5/10
website: http://www.clinique.com/product/1680/19780/Skincare/Dullness/Daily_Renewal/Turnaround-Concentrate-Radiance-Renewer/index.tmpl

3 comments:

  1. Interesting serum. I actually need to get a new serum...my current one is almost done but I am putting it off until July since I am kind of broke after repaying my OSAP loan, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which serum do you plan to get? :)
      congrats on paying off your OSAP!!! :D

      Delete
    2. I am using the estee lauder advanced night repair serum. I think I might buy the same one again. I don't really know what else is good, lol

      Delete

LinkWithin