Thursday, February 20, 2014

Meiji Hokkaido Milk Bars review

Meiji Hokkaido Milk Bars review

Meiji (明治) is one of my favourite Japanese brands. Aside from their packaging, I am interested in all the different types of innovative snacks they offer.

Hokkaido milk is extremely tasty. It is very milky. It is kind of hard to describe it. You gotta try it, once you have you will be able to recognize its rich distinctive taste.

thoughts:
  • milky
  • large portion
  • creamy
  • tastes like Hokkaido milk
  • not very sweet



Meiji Hokkaido Milk Bars review
they were not joking when they said "jumbo", the bar was the size of my hand
I thought they were joking when they said "JUMBO" since Japanese snacks come in small/tiny quantities. After unwrapping the bar, I was slightly worried I couldn't finish the whole bar.

The texture of the bar is very soft and chewy, kind of like a soft caramel. It tastes very much like Hokkaido milk, I was also very thankful that it was not very sweet either.

If you like milky foods/snacks, I highly suggest you try these!

8.5/10

website:
I couldn't find the exact product on their website but it looks similar to this:



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good bar snack. I love eating snacks from the Japanese brand Meiji too! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin