Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cold stone creamery review


So... I know... I am crazy... my friends are crazy... why did we end up getting ice cream in such a cold weather? We must be crazy!

I heard about Cold Stone Creamery, I heard about them in America, one day after a heavy meal, a few of my friends decided to go for ice cream, we were walking around downtown and came across this place. I did not know they had made their way to Toronto. (more specifically, Tim Horton's).

Cold stone creamery review
process of combining the ingredients together

I decided on Mint Mint Chocolate Chip, it is one of their signature creations. Mint Mint Chocolate Chip is actually a combination of Mint Ice Cream, Chocolate Chips, Brownie & Fudge.

Cold stone creamery review
a kid size serving of Mint Mint Chocolate
impression:

  • large quantity (I can't imagine how a "kid" can finish all that ice cream)
  • very sweet
  • well blended
  • simple
If you like classic tastes (nothing REALLY fancy), you might want to give this place a try. But not so if you are looking to try something new.


website: http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/menu/cold-stone-creamery.html

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Tim Horton's sells ice cream either! Wow, I will definitely have to try when the weather is warmer. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin