Friday, May 31, 2013

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus serum review


I have decided to grab this image straight from Clinique's official site since the pictures I took of it didn't seem to look good at all (not appealing), let alone posting them on Instagram.

The Serum is called Clinique repairwear laser focus - wrinkle & UV damage corrector. Although I do not have any wrinkles nor do I go out into the sun too much, I have noticed the significant difference it has made to my skin.

This is officially my favourite serum! I absolutely love how it absorbs into my skin immediately after application and how smooth and soft my skin feels after using it for just 2 days. (I have used this for about a month now, and I love how my skin feels so soft and smooth).

When you first put it on your hand, it feels like milk. Once you apply it on your face your skin instantly absorbs it. What is so amazing about this serum is after you have applied it to your skin it only takes a few minutes for your skin to feel so soft and smooth.

Though it is marketed for those with wrinkles or UV damaged skin, (I have neither of these) I didn't feel it being too strong for my dry skin (and other blemishes, which it did help me get rid of!). Unfortunately, it doesn't help you get rid of large pores.

I highly recommend this serum for those with really dry skin as it does make your skin feel so hydrated. But keep in mind it can be a bit pricey. I would recommend this for those who desperately need their skin to be soft and smooth for major events coming up soon (e.g. prom, formal, weddings, etc) as it instantly "fixes" your skin. It also does a great job in fixing "blemishes" and "bumps" on your skin too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin