Friday, May 10, 2013

Freeman Beauty Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals mask review


I have started to like Freeman products especially after liking their Beauty Facial Peel Off Mask. While I was planning to stock up on those, I came across this product and decided to give it a try.

According to the big yellow label this mask was the recipient of 2012 totalbeauty.com Mask award. After using this mask for the first time, I could see why.

First off, a slight warning, when you apply this mask, I would recommend doing this when there are less people around, I was shocked when I applied this mask for the first time, I seriously look like some actress who walked out of an Avatar movie set. The mask is very pigmented (in a weird blue/green colour). Another precaution is don't apply this mask "too close" to the eye area, the mask is "strong" and even when I left "a big circle around my eyes, my eyes were stinging. eeks...

The product is the scent of an ocean, and the texture is clay-like making it easier to smooth out.

On the back of the tube they introduce this mask as a : 

...calming mask [which] instantly absorbs excess oil while clarifying and purging clogged pores. Dead Sea Minerals contain natural supplements that are essential for maintaining healthy skin. Sea Salts help replenish and balance moisture. Lavender and Bergamot promote relaxing aromatherapy.

The instructions asks the user to apply the mask to face and neck

thoughts:

  • easy to use
  • instantly feel it working (the next day and day after)
  • gets rid of excess facial oil

I only applied it to the face. You will know when this product dries because you won't be able to move your face. You use warm water to rinse. To be honest, I didn't feel the difference when I rinsed the mask away, I felt the oil on my skin was taken away, but it was not a very obvious difference. When I woke up the next day, I felt the difference, my skin was so soft and smooth I loved it! 

I think this is a great mask, The instructions ask us to use it 2 times a week, however, since I hardly have much oil, I only use it once ever 2 weeks and that seems enough. I find that if I use it too often (twice a week) my skin starts to break out because I think it takes away too much "oil" from my skin at once.

I would rate this mask 4/5.

2 comments:

  1. I've actually stopped using clay masks for some years now and only use sheet masks...it's just easier to manage, lol.

    I'm trying to picture you with a blue tinted face. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yup, but I use these clay masks for heavy treatments :P

      HAHA, I actually took a picture of myself with this mask on, but I didn't want to scare people with it! XD, I'll send it to you later! XD

      Delete

LinkWithin