Monday, March 18, 2013

Shake Weight workout review



Out of curiosity, I bought the Shake Weight. Most reviews online claim that it doesn't work, I think I can prove them wrong.

After using this, I felt my arms are firmer, so it does work! Just remember to follow the 6 minute exercise provided by the DVD (which is included in the package) - by the way... I think their DVD lied... it seems way longer than 6 minutes... maybe 8 minutes?

First day using this: my arms felt... tired!!!!! In the middle of the night, my arms were sore to the point I think they literally swelled up, I was in so much pain I thought my arms were breaking apart

Second day: My arms recovered by the time I tried this the second time... it was tiring, I did manage to finish the full routine.

third day: just like the second day, except I couldn't finish the full routine, my arms were sore and tired, however, I did notice my arms firming up... which is good!

fourth - tenth day: it took a lot more effort to complete the full routine

I think this product is very effective it does tone your arms (and helps them loose a few inches off!)

___________________________________________
UPDATE:

I think after using this Shake Weight for a while, I feel my chest area firming up as well :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin