Monday, March 25, 2013

Korean chocolate cookie snack review



This is the first time I have tried these, and I think they taste very similar to the Japanese Koala Chocolate snack I have had in the past (コアラのマ-チby Lotte).

I thought this Korean chocolate would be similar, but it actually doesn't taste very good. In fact, it is next to being tasteless! Perhaps this is good for kids who have sensitive taste-buds  but for me... it hardly tastes like anything. Both the "cookie" part and the "chocolate" part are very mild in taste. I didn't really like it too much.

I liked the creative prints on these though as they are quite cute, I am not sure if there is a theme as I recall one showing an image of a hand, the mascot, a  heart and other random objects.

For those who can write/read Korean please give me the name of them in English in the comments below! Thanks!

2 comments:

LinkWithin